Discount items of the day

Samsung I9500X name shows up on official site, what is it?

Labels: , , , , , ,

 



Around this time last year we started seeing clues of the existence of a mysterious Samsung I9500 device. Now an entry on Samsung's Global Download Center might rekindle the old rumors.



The entry is for a phone called Samsung GT-I9500X and there are no downloads available for it. The I9500 was rumored to be anything from a Tizen phone to the Galaxy S III - so, is the I9500X an actual Tizen phone or the Galaxy S IV?
Samsung has promised multiple Tizen phones this year and there's a Samsung I9500 Fraser - a Tizen developer device. So it's quite possible the I9500X is another developer phone (or even the same unit).
As for the Galaxy S IV, it's possible but probably too early. So, in the end this could be nothing or it could be a flagship phone of indeterminate OS - there's no way to know for sure just yet.
Thanks to Patrik for sending this in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Store and Business Online © 2012 | Designed by Meingames and Bubble shooter